Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Well it's 3:13 in the morning and of course I can't sleep BUT I do have some exciting news!!
A REALLY REALLY good friend of mine is getting married!!! I'm sooo excited for her! Today we were lucky enough to be able to chat on facebook and it was great! We seemed to pick right back up where we were the last time we talked. Of course we did a little walk down memory lane but it was hysterical. I forgot how silly and crazy we were back then! I mean seriously who else do you know would call a friend to say that there was jungle juice at a party and within 2 minutes they had SPRINTED across campus to come and drink jungle juice with you! I really missed talking to her. And to top off the whole thing she asked me to be a bridesmaid! MAN AM I UBER STOKED!!!!!!!

Things are also very interesting right now in the flat. There's a party going on next door which is cracking me up and then everyone trying to get their papers done in time. I do believe Jenaan and B are the only ones actually succeeding lol. So tomorrow my goal is to finish my paper and start the other.... both due on Monday... talk about procrastination! lol

But that's all for now! I said I would start updating more and so I am. I also think I'm going to start writing music again. I'll probably post it on here. Nigh folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment